What we do
We operate a pooled special needs trust fund open to all Kentucky residents with disabilities. In addition to providing excellent service for our special needs trust clients, we also:
- Provide information about special needs or supplemental needs trusts, ABLE accounts and qualifying income trusts, to Kentuckians with disabilities and their families,
- Help relatives and other concerned parties of people with disabilities to develop a safe, secure and meaningful future for their loved one with a disability,
- Facilitate establishment of a loving and caring personal network in the life of the person with a disability,
- Provide referrals to professionals for services, as appropriate,
- Provide small grants to needy persons with disabilities and
- Work to create greater community awareness of the contributions people with disabilities make to our society.
How you can help
- Tell your friends and loved ones about Life Plan. Invite us to speak at meetings of parents and family members.
- When you shop online at Amazon, login in through mvw.Smile.Amazon.com and choose Life Plan of Kentucky, Inc as the organization you would like to support. It will not cost you anything and your account will look the same as always. The Amazon Foundation will contribute to Life Plan because of your purchase.
- Make a personal, tax-deductible contribution directly to Life Plan of Kentucky, Inc., at the address below.
- Make a personal, tax-deductible contribution to Life Plan of Kentucky, Inc. online through the Bluegrass Community Foundation’s annual Good Giving Campaign.